New Mini Cooper D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    It’s the closest part of road I think I’d enjoy driving, but I’d bring it back with tyres lol………

Thats why I'd be interested in just the Cooper or D as after driving a Civic any Mini would be fun on any road and i think the S would be a bit much for me as I dont really drive with a heavy right foot.

Great so they let you have one, I think it was LeeAnne who sent out the info pack!
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

I almost opted to go to Edinburgh on sunday I was at Dunfermline and bought Lianne a Ford Ka ( I know shhhh) but did not fancy sitting in an hour traffic jam on the forth bridge so headed to Stirling instead nice driving road that was.

Back to Jennifer , Brent she was cute and the Cooper D was nice to

Norman will let u know when Iam off next for a drive but I think me and Lianne are not off together again till mid May so u might have sold urs by yhen hope not

Andy
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

Gorbash12346
    ummm i've got to be honest... i didn't think it was up to much tbh :(

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    phoniex have a D to test drive.my mum got her D on sat and loves it
    william
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Got my test drive today of the cooper D I must say Iam quite impressed with the lift it had and the cars only done 650 miles. I have been told it will be September del now for one is this correct
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN