unbelievable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

unfortunately me saving up money is a non starter cant do it , i always pay the money back plus a kings ransom... i agree that driving the extra distance to menzies is worth the while and will be doing so for all my mini needs.. being honest the guy i spoke to a jc in the end was much better than my first contacts and probably had i spoken to him from the off then i would have been glad to buy the car from him.. the sooner they get the mini part of their business out of the bmw showroom the better.. i think the set up is much better at menzies where the two showrooms are seperate..
    really hope my car delivery is on time from menzies as getting well excited.

vintageb3
    I never used to be able to save money either...I know how it is

I hope you get the car on time mate!

Enjoy the new car!

mark