EIBACH SPRINGS

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Finally getting the Eibach Lowering Springs fitted to my Cooper tomorrow. Can't wait, apparently they look great with the 18" inch wheels plus not to mention the improved handling. I know some on here will disagree though (you know who you are!!! ha ha ) I will try and post some pics when i get the chance.

Ivano

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    remember the before and after shots........

james f
    nice

I have eibach springs on my MCS and it looks the business , sure you will like it. Looks superb.

watch the speed bumps there a sump killer now

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Didn't get the Eibachs fitted today. Eibach supplied the wrong springs to the garage. They sent the Cooper S versions instead of the Cooper ones. Bit frustrating but the garage have assured me they will get them replaced next week in time for fitting next Saturday.

Ivano

sh@z
    Had Eibachs on my cooper when i had it, they were superb

AN03REW
    Ive got pi 30mm springs on my mini one with 17" 215/40/17 sure holds the road!! and looks alot better than before but theres just some bumps that come from no where. And I feel the pain the car gets. lol When first got springs fitted didnt think it was that low but they take a good few miles to bed in. Now am happy with hight.