Missed this one! I got my manifold and system direct from Playmini (sales@playmini2.co.uk). They're very helpful. Bill & I fitted the system ourselves in about an hour and a half with the help of some ramps and a trolley jack (to support the systems on the way in and out). The Manifold was put on at a local garage, as you really need to get the car up on a lift or over an inspection pit for access. The manifold goes on from underneath - as I explained to the mechanic after he thought he'd have to dismantle half the enging bay to fit it(!).

You will have to "modify" (ie batter) the HEAT SHIELD over the manifold, as the Playmini is wider at the top than the standard manifold. I folded the outer "wings" back in on themselves with the aid of a hammer and abit of wood (to cushion the blows!).

As you've heard, it all works a treat - but be prepared to lose your "Stealth Mode" and give folks heart attacks when you overtake. Still, people don't step off pavements in front of you. Hope you get it sorted. Do I get a commission from Playmini?