Due to the Magnificent Success of Heather's trip last weekend, the trip is going to be re-run in April 2006. As there did not seem to be any complaints, the format will be kept the same.

Thanks to the persuasive nature of Minime , we have secured Friday 21st of April for our tour. It will be the same time and duration as the one Heather organised (from 18:30hrs to 21:30hrs), therefore we have the whole day to get down there.

As per the last run, there is a limit of 30 people for the tour (Please note that under 14's are not allowed due to Health and Safety reasons..), therefore please let me know how many are going with you.

We shall use the same Hotel as it seemed to suit the bill perfectly, being just across the road from the factory. The details of the Hotel are:

Premier Travel Inn, Oxford Business Park, Garsington Road, Oxford, OX4 2JZ (Tel. 08701 977 204.

Ulrika from BMW (who is organising the tour) has said that there is a 1 % chance that this date may change because of on-going changes at the plant, however she will confirm for definate before the end of the year, therefore I would advise you to NOT book the hotel 'til we have a definate.

Any questions?

Thanks

Craig:)

UPDATE 17th Jan '06 : Date is Confirmed by Ulrika at MINI for Fri 21st April. I have checked with the Travel Inn and there is loads of availability. Get your room booked!!

T-Shirts available at only £6 plus VAT (£7.05 for the lazy folk), please PM me your size and how many......thanks

DOWNLOAD RUN DIRECTIONS TO MOTHERSHIP HERE!

1. Craig [s]& Jude[/s] (Confirmed & Hotel Booked - Bunking with Crombers )
2. Heather & Marc (Confirmed & Hotel Booked)
3. Neil & Lorna (Confirmed & Hotel Booked)
4. Lesley & Jason (Confirmed & Hotel Booked)
5. AndyP & Lenore (Confirmed & Hotel Booked)
6. LownLoud1 (Confirmed & Hotel Booked - travelling with Zimbo)
7. Vaila, Archie & Bob (Confirmed & Hotel Booked)
8. MarkyC & Sandy (Confirmed & Hotel Booked)
9. Broken Brian (Confirmed & Hotel Booked, travelling with Zimbo)
10. IanKing & Sarah (Confirmed & Hotel Booked)
11. Crombers (Confirmed & Hotel Booked - Bunking with CraigD )
12. Zimbo (Confirmed & Hotel Booked)
13. Sheilz & Nik (Confirmed)
14. Mon the Fish & Laura (Confirmed & Hotel Booked)
15. Elfman (Confirmed & Hotel Booked)
16. Duncan S & Helen (Confirmed & Hotel Booked)
17. Charlie Crocker (Confirmed & staying in his own hoose!)
Total allowed on the trip 30

Total Confirmed = 29
Reserves.

1. SleepyRascal & Girlfriend