z-flip head unit installation

Threaded View

Borvad
    Following on from original post to query if this could be done, and hearing comments basically advising me not to........me and my 'audio' buddy have decided what the heck, and gone for it anyway.

Started Phase 1 today............

back seats removed to allow feed of the sub and amp wiring

start of the removal of the speedo

speedo and surrounding trim removal

original radio gone and speedo gone bye-bye for now

Phase 2 to be completed all going well tomorrow but the bluetooth and sat nav wiring is in.

My thoughts so far? As much as I love the radio I'm putting in that I've had in several of my cars, then when the sad day comes that the Mini moves to pastures new then the radio will definately go with it.
    Hopefully that will be a long long way away yet for the 'go-kart'
    Last edited by Borvad; 23rd March 2013 at 05:43 PM.