Well, as part of my Dad's birthday, I promised him I'd stop spending all my time on my car and give his car a right good going over. I sadly don't have any before pics as it never crossed my mind until after I was done. However, here are two that show up the car at its best I think. It's a tricky colour because in the photographs, it doesn't look that impressive but in the flesh its pretty awesome!

Process was a hand wash using Autoglym Car Shampoo and wheels with Bilberry Wheel Cleaner. Dried using an amazing huge waffle towel which didn't need rung out once for the whole car then a quick go over with Autosmart Tardis (This was the first time I'd used it and WOW. I dunno where this stuff has been all my life, it just dissolves the tar!) washed again and dried again. Then a layer of Poorboys White Diamond, and finished off with Poorboys Natty's Paste. Trim was done with Meg's trim detailer (as I left my new Autoglym stuff to try at home ) and Meg's tyre gel (which if anyone has any others that they recommend, let me know as I think the Meg's tyre stuff is pretty crap!)

Comments as always good and bad appreciated!