Hello all boys and girls,

Some of you may have noticed i have been a memebr for quite a long time and have a low amount of posts. A few years i was going to be getting a mini and joined the site, i then got another car and forgot about the forum. I recently however got my mini, a red R56 mini one. Had it fitted out with the JCW aero kit, put JCW replica alloys on it which i powdercoated black and got the roof wrapped in a carbon fibre effect wrap. unfortunately after having it for 3 weeks, i wrote it off in what i would describe as a minor accident but the frame was twistd by all accounts. Absoloutely gutted! Waited 6 weeks for kit and roof and everything to get done after i bought it so couldnt beleive it. However yesterday i bought a cream mini one, after much thought for going for racing green but i chose white. The kit is ordered and im looking about for alloys as the place i got them from in january is out of stock. So had a CR mini one with black alloys, aero kit and cooper stripes. Now getting a off white mini one with black alloys, aero kit and havent decided on stripes yet. Look out for me driving about aberdeen (current location).