Well I dont know about anyone else, but I really enjoyed the race and feel SO happy for Mark Webber getting the win after a flawless drive and also think Hamilton and Button did amazing to finish where they did after the weekend they had Nico and good old Reubens did brilliantly as well, great to see reubens up near the top(ish) where he deserves to be

Theres not much to say about you know who...(Alonso) except ..... If he had his way there wouldn't be any other cars racing so that way NO one could be in his way lol. After he got his drive through penalty, I laughed so much

I think they should put a picture on his helmet or the car that looks similar to this smiley >>> lol . Theres NO place in motorsport never mind Formula 1 for a stroppy bad tempered git!! I personally think Ferrari should pay him out and get rid of his sorry ass because he is just going to tarnish there awesome name full stop!! I mean he didn't even go the after-race drivers media interviews, which I assume should be part of his contractual obligations etc yes the world knows his true colours now for sure.

Del, Fairy and Mini-Ecosse (I think it was you guys who all went) I cant wait to see all your photos of the weekend. I've already seen some of the ones ME posted already which are awesome!!