Hey mini buddies, going to organise a loch ness run, im thinkin of meeting up somewhere near inverness then doing a tripp into inverness and then to circle the loch ness with a wee stop at Urquhart Castle (think thats how you spell it) i've been told it would be a great run, with some twisty roads, im going up to inverness to do some research on it. [s]i was proposing a date of September 19th. Bonnie Scotlands original date.[/s]

Lets get a good turn out for my first organised run people.

Whos all up for that?

Details of Grub

so far i think i can make this judgement:

i can increase the number if its more than 25 easily

25 so far

Pizza Hut (01463 223344):
1) ME !!!!! (plus 3)
2) JULZ + ROB
3) BDM + 1
4) CHECKGIRL + 1
5) DUNCAN + HELEN
6) FIONA + 1
7) SEAN + 1
8) NENAH + 1
9) SLEEPYRASCAL
10) KINGHORN + 1
[s]11) KIRSTY [/s]
12) NENAH + 1
13) EDDIE
14) X30YES

Here's my proposed plan:
-all meet at Inverness Retail and Business Park (the place were the Warner Bro's Cinema is)
-head into and through the town (will give detailed route instructions)
-connect onto the A82
-stop at Urquhart Castle (get some ace pics of yer mini, never know Nessie might decide to pop up and say Hi!!)
-continue along the A82 to the bottom of Loch Ness into FORT AUGUSTUS
-cross bridges there and onto the "B-Roadies" - B862(YAY!)
-there supposedly a waterfall just at the begginning of the B862, maybe a good place to stop. Will confirm once i do the run myself
-about 1/3 back up the Loch connect on the B852, this takes right onto the Loch Coast basically! (We dont want no mini water adventures!)
-Head right in along the coast into Inverness then stop again at the Inverness Business and Retail Park. Depending on how long this run takes and starting times, maybe get a chance to go to the cinema.

IV72GD = Pizza Hut Post Code

Acc. Dist Route Directions

0.00 0.00 Uncl. Start out at IV2 7GD,Inverness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0.19 0.19 Uncl. At roundabout take the 1st exit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0.24 0.05 A96 At roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A96

0.72 0.48 B865 At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the B865
Entering Inverness

1.24 0.52 B865 Millburn Roundabout (Junction with B9006)
Take 2nd exit (signposted Town Centre) In 0.7 mile take right hand lane

2.14 0.90 B865 Inverness
At traffic signals forward (signposted Fort William)

2.24 0.10 B865 Inverness Station

2.44 0.20 B865 Junction with B862
At traffic signals forward (signposted Aberdeen, Perth)

2.64 0.20 A82 Shore Street Roundabout (Junction with A82)
Take 1st exit A82 (signposted Beauly, Fort William)

2.94 0.30 A82 Telford Street Roundabout (Junction with A862)
Take 2nd exit (signposted Fort William)

3.34 0.40 A82 Junction with B861
At traffic signals turn right

7.64 4.30 A82 Dochgarroch (post office)

9.74 2.10 A82 Lochend

17.54 7.80 A82 Junction with A831 (edge of Drumnadrochit)
Bear left and cross bridge

--------