Greig Where are you?!

Threaded View

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I see what your saying Rob, but if you buy parts from our sponsors, then you are supporting NMS. If you only logon and talk online and don't buy parts from any of our sponsors, or go on any runs, or "donate" to the site, then I would say that is worse. IMO nobody should be "kicked off" NMS as long as they stay within the rules and their behaviour is correct

that is true but at the same time its ment to be a online comunity and if you dont put in then you should not get anything out of it and as i have said this is IMO

i bye parts from are sponcers where possabile and also will be geting my self some NMS goodies this year as not got a wedding to pay for now !!!!

and on another note if we where all to take the hump at some thing some one has said then this would be a very quiet web site
    i meen how meny time do i get a slaging cos of my spellin but do i give a rats ar$e NO !!!!!! cos its all a bit of banter

EDIT- i have never said that anyone has been kicked off just what i think is right and wrong
    if greg wants to come back he is more than welcome but expect a slaging and take it on the chin like a man

if you can take it dont give it out
    Last edited by stoney; 5th January 2010 at 06:27 PM.
    New sig coming soon