I've been looking for some additional gauges to sit either side of the rev counter, similar to the ALTA pod design but without the excessive cost of the little plastic pod. I've found a neat solution to this and also a gauge manufacturer that are designing a range specifically to match the MINI interior. Not sure if any of you have heard of them before but the Marshall Instruments website detailing their full range of products is HERE

The MINI range is still currently under development but will be coming onto the market in 3-4 weeks. Apart from matching the dial design, they can accomodate various bezel finishes including a match to the chrome line interior. The new design (R56) will also be catered for.

They normally rely on their distribution network to sell their products, but I have managed to negotiate a deal to be supplied direct from the manufacturer in the U.S., cutting out the middle man and hopefully saving us a few pennies along the way.

I'm still waiting for the finalised pricing details to come through, but it would be good to see if there's enough interest to make this viable?

Stick your name down if this appeals to you....