Just spent the past two days detailing the two MINI's. To be honest, the Blue MINI just got a quick wash and dry. 99% of the time was to pamper the red MINI.

So to give it the spring treatment I did the following:

Snow foamed the car with a mixture of 25% G101, 25% snow foam, 50% water.

Left that on for 10 mins. Power rinsed. Hand wash with noodle MF mit.

Sprayed lower car sections with Tardis. Left that on for 5 mins. Washed off with shampoo and power rinsed.

Clayed each panel at a time using snow foam as a lubricant. Used Sonus green clay.

Full wash down using CG Maxi Suds. Dried completely using MF towel from Costco.

So, on with the polish.

I used Menzerna finishing polish and a Meguairs G220 UDM. Sprayed the pad and the car with some Megs quick detailer to give plenty of lubrication.

I seldom put the polisher up about speed 6. At that speed it's pretty freaky as it is. And I figured that would be getting the work done anyway.

No pics of the polish, so you're just gonna have to imagine it. And trust me I did polish the car.

Once all the polishing was done the car was washed and dried thoroughly.

Then one coat of Blackfire Wet Diamond wax.

That was day one done. So off to bed.

Next day. Another full wash and dry. Another coat of Blackfire wax.

Then the wheels. I used R222 which is the same as P21S alloy wheels cleaner. It did a not bad job, but there's still some stubborn brake dust deposits I need to get stuck into. Gonna have a go at claying them off when I have more time.

Then all wheels were given a coat of Poorboys Alloy Wheel Sealant. And the tyres were treated to Blackfire Wet Diamond tyre gel.

Then all the black plastic was treated to Autoglym Bumper Care - does a terrific job.

Then all the windows were treated to Autoglym Glass Cleaner. This stuff is also excellent.

Job Done.

The Before pics:

As you can see, it wasn't exactly filthy. But it did need a good detail to get it back up to standard.