Hiya - in need of some advice guys - i have read the threads over on Mini2 about this but i am still very confused are these items different as said on Mini2?. i would really like to put one of these on my 57 plate petrol Cooper ( jist a wee bit too bling bling for me at the mo) but i have been on the phone to several mini garages and still cant find the answer - some say there is only one aero grill and the above two are actually the same thing ? anyway i would really like to fit the center part only and use my exsisting chrome surrounds if possible? anyone know if it is and which one of these i need ?
i did read on a post that its the JCW aero for the petrol Cooper with existing chrome surrounds? and that you sould use the cooper s aero for the cooper D with a cooper s bottom surround and existing top surround? - but then others are saying this is wrong ???.... confused....... yip i most definatly am . i would like to make sure this is right before placing my order - so if anyone can shed some light pwlease help
ta muchly, Julie