NEW MINI 4 Edinburgh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dvoodoo
    Hi FOlks
    ANy advise on how to go about getting my paws on a new mini apart from waiting 4 months to get one?

GAJ
    4 months! I only waited 5 weeks!

Monsta Mo Mini
    Have you been to a dealer yet and which one? Dunedin or Eastern? I'm sure it isn't as long a wait as that!

macblob
    I waited about 3 months for mine, but that was when they were 1st released

john-apex
    Try www.autotrader.co.uk you can buy new mini's now if you are willing to travel to get one.:)

dvoodoo
    I think a trip down the dealer will be greatly needed. So want a Gun metal silver coop s. But insurance is the killer. 25 but 0 no claims. It sucks
    Whats the best out of Dunedin and Eastern? Or is it worth heading to one of the other dealers? Hamilton, Perth?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    John Clark in dundee always seem to have new and used MINI's in stock

Bonnie Scotland

Wul
    dvdoo - via the main mini site www.mini.co.uk you can get the email addresses and phone numbers of all the central scotland dealers - call or email them all and see what they've got - remeber you have to wait because you can tailor your cars spec in so manu ways to make it individual :)

Julz
    My mate is collecting his DS MCS next week, he ordered it in November and it has finally arrived!! He's 27 with 0 ncb and has managed to get insurance for about £460!! (elephant.co.uk, but his S is totally standard with no extras!!) He got his from Dunedin even though he lives about 3 minutes from JC's???

Steve74
    Just took delievery of a Cooper S after about a 6 week wait from Greg Murray at Eastern - may be worth talking to him!