The phone call.......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    euan
    On the pepper white S - saw one this morning on my way to work. It had black stripes on it (white would not really work i guess :)) and the black and silver union jack flag on the roof. Looked very very smart indeed. It was the only other colour i would have considered when i got mine, but wasn't out at the time.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:
    Interestingly while chatting to Ian he said he'd just taken delivery of his new MINI and it's one of the first Pepper White JCW S Funnily enough just what I was 'thinking' about getting next so we had a nice little chat :evil:
    Don't want to burst the bubble... But Grassicks had one for weeks!! which I got a shot of for a [s]thrash[/s]...ermm test drive

Fun fun Fun!!
    And it looked just the same as my own wee baby!!

Unfortunately it's been sold now. So whoever it was... really.. you shouldn't have... What a thoughtful gift for me!!!!:clown:

Whoaa.... Linda, (whispers)shhhh you dont want Daisy to hear whats in the pipeline do you, or she might start getting upset just like stouffer did!!!

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Willie, if you're all 'S'd up by St Andrews, you can trail along at the back with me. Running in - what a complete B*st*rd........

Pepper White (Black roof?) sounds good Linda. Now about the "Works" bits which might get mysteriously “stolen” just before you exchange the lovely Daisy. Can you give us any dates? Just want to get my alibi sorted out... (In a stripey shirt, wee mask and bag marked “Swag”, with a maniacal cackle, he crept off into the night).

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Sponsor & Jakey
    Be happy to join you for the running in party Elfman

Well my new MINI has arrived at the dealers (WAHEY!!). Aerokit is due to get fitted today and then JCW kit is getting done Fri/Mon. One little aftermarket amendment to be completed after that and then, hopefully, I'll be picking him/her/it up towards the end of next week.

Haven't been in to see him/her/it yet but Linda's dropping some paperwork off for me today so she may get a sneak peek.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Aerokit is due to get fitted today
    Is the aero kit a dealer fit option?? If so, what do they do with the old bumpers and skirts that you've paid for???

Bonnie Scotland

Fontal
    Get a hold of them and sell them on I may be interested in the skirts :)

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    You'll chase anything with a skirt won't you..............:approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Linda M
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Is the aero kit a dealer fit option?? If so, what do they do with the old bumpers and skirts that you've paid for???
    Bonnie Scotland
    It is a dealer fit Alan. We've never asked what happens to the bumpers and skirts they take off and if you think they are coming home here to clutter up my nice new house you've got another thought coming....they can keep them, worth money or not:clown:

I was in dropping off the paper work but didn't get the chance to see Willie's car cos as my poor doggy decided to take an epileptic fit in the back of my Jeep so I had to get him home.
    But I did get a glimpse of the lovley new JCW S Pepper white with areo kit and thick black viper stripes like Stouffs and it looked awesome

Fontal
    quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

You'll chase anything with a skirt won't you..............:approve:
    How did you know