The phone call.......

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Linda M
    Got a call from Ian at Menzies and seeing as I've been trying to get my husband on the phone for the past 2 hours !!!!!! He seems to be out of his office, hmmmmmm :question:

I'll just blab it all out here Willie's new MINI is on it's way Once it arrives it needs to get the body kit fitted and of course the JCW kit so he should have it within 3 weeks

Interestingly while chatting to Ian he said he'd just taken delivery of his new MINI and it's one of the first Pepper White JCW S Funnily enough just what I was 'thinking' about getting next so we had a nice little chat :evil:

GAJ
    WILLIE - QUICK, HIDE THE CHEQUEBOOK!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    And the VISA / SWITCH cards Iain at Menzies once told me that a lady came in and seeing the pepper white cooper put the whole lot there and then on her SWITCH card about 12 grands worth woohoo :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Linda M
    There's no panic, won't be till next year so he's got plenty time to save

Resident old yin.
    Good news about Willie's car. I hope he's arranging another run soon to show it off :)

PW really is taking off, seen a few of them recently. I like it a lot, very classy

Fontal
    Lucky man can't wait to see it when I get down for a run in the future.

Wul
    I SWITCHED the balance of my MINI (circa £13k) - boy does that make you feel nervous!

Sponsor & Jakey
    WOOHOO !! :) Now the real wait begins :sleepy:
    Oh, careful... steady... almost picked up on Ken L's hint of arranging another run I think new MINI will make his/her/it's debut on Seany's St. Andrews Run. It'd be great to get up to Shetland and visit Uncle Fontal too

But really children, WHAT have I told you all before about encouraging Linda to spend? :blackeye::mad: Please... for the sake of my sanity (and my overdraft) DON'T DO IT !! :evil:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

GAJ
    I've not met many women that need encouragement to spend:(

Julz
    Excellent news Willie!!!