JCW 210 PRICES/Seats

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    quote:Originally posted by ELFMAN

There are spies everywhere! The car will hopefully be back in on 10th Dec for the “Works” conversion.
    Aw man, Euan! Thats gonna sound wicked. 210 Works with a full Play Mini.

Earplugs no longer optional.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

quote:Originally posted by ELFMAN

There are spies everywhere! The car will hopefully be back in on 10th Dec for the “Works” conversion.
    Aw man, Euan! Thats gonna sound wicked. 210 Works with a full Play Mini.

Earplugs no longer optional.

A.
    piff I'll blow him away in [s]my[/s]:I oop's Allan's Cooper S turbo.
    Cooper Coupe...

Gorbash12346
    oh... i wish i could afford to buy an s and fit that alta twurbo kit... twincharged....

destroyer of mini's you say.... destroyer of ramps i say:I.. lol haven't broken a mini yet... (crosses fingers)

yeah saw your car in again for it's KDS though it was over at bentley for it as ours needs standard wheels.. (no mounting holes for the cameras on your minilites)

was fun having to cart the sandbags over for it... :dead:.. 6 25kg bags of sand and a load of smaller ones... thank **** for pallet lifters lol

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Thanks for the hard work Gorby! One of my new spotlights is U/S tho - so that's needing sorted. Gerry in Service Dept. attending to it. I'm hoping you'll make sure the wee motor's well looked after when it's in for the Works Bits? Is there a 'Running In' period, or is it OK to go, as it's all 'Top End' work on the engine?

And what's this Fiona?
    “I'll blow him away in Allan's Cooper S turbo”. Bring it on girl! You'll need Pampers. The Fear will come knockin' when the ELFMAN gets rockin'!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Gorbash12346
    hehe i get payed for it what can i say...

yeah i think it was your kit that arrived on friday so yeah i'll keep an eye on it .... then not come back with the keys... lol

as it get's a new cylinder head with new cam etc i'd give it a little while before you really give it the right foot, to be honest it's something i'd do myself but i know how tempting it is to just give it the lead right foot.. (me just got my zs in may on the way back from livingston along the langwang (spelling?) road... it was just too tempting lol first time ever with the car and i was ****ing flying lol then afterwards i felt kinda guilty bout not running it in properly

so in answer to your question i'd say that if it was me i'd give it at least 500 miles

Cheers G. I'll try my best!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

X30YES
    "Is there a 'Running In' period, or is it OK to go, as it's all 'Top End' work on the engine?."Yes running in period id 1200 or 2500 miles I think, at various speeds and rev's...you'll get a cert and some info when you get the car back Euan ....the seats well that all to do with the size of your (_!_)

hogg88
    quote:Originally posted by X30YES

"Is there a 'Running In' period, or is it OK to go, as it's all 'Top End' work on the engine?."Yes running in period id 1200 or 2500 miles I think, at various speeds and rev's...you'll get a cert and some info when you get the car back Euan ....the seats well that all to do with the size of your (_!_)
    Yes the running in period was 1200 miles at no more than 4500 rpm if i remember rightly when i got mine done last year !! If you want i'll run the car in for you in a couple days

No thanks Hogg, I'll handle it! However, I do feel a period of real frustration approaching... Still, might be a good thing on these greasy roads. I'll have to go the 'long way' to the shops now to put more miles on it.

Gorbash12346
    ach don't worry elfman we run the car in for you.... :evil: free of charge of course lol just kidding