JCW 210 PRICES/Seats

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    BigSwanMiniMan
    GPRBASH12346 ARE YOU BY ANY CHANCE A FAN OF "CANOEING" IF SO HOW YA DOIN YA BIG JESSIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Gorbash12346
    canoeing??? lol kayaking ye big git still can't affrod to do it... spend too much on my car and alcohol to go anymore

not too bad though definately not relishing the thought of working half 8 till 9pm mondat tuesday wednesday... for some reason it's been deemed necesary by ol' head honcho.... *COUGH*

BigSwanMiniMan
    GORBASH THATS WHY YOU ARE LOADED. KEEP UP THE HARD WORK OR "TAZ" WILL BE ON YOUR TAIL.:)

quote:Originally posted by BigSwanMiniMan

mon the fish,
    where did you get your kit from ????
    Got fitted at PDI at a dealer in the South of Eng***d

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Brian_Cooper_S
    quote:Originally posted by ELFMAN

Just been quoted a frankly hilarious £4,014.00 by Douglas Park MINI in Hamilton to supply & fit the JCW 210 upgrade to G3 ELF. I asked them to go away and “reconsider” their offer. Which they are doing. It's listed in a MINI parts brochure from earlier this year as £2,999.00 or thereabouts plus Dealer fitting. Parks said it was £3,600.00 PLUS FITTING :dead:. B*ll*cks to that :mad:. This looks like VAT :blackeye: has been added...... which I thought was in the £3k parts price... then they've added Labour on top of all that.

Was also enquiring about JCW seats, and they quoted me (wait for it) £900.00+ PER SEAT!!!! This is your heated leather job, and I'm intereseted in the non-heated Cloth ones.

All clear as mud. Can anybody give me some info Re. what they paid for any of the above, as I reckon this lot think I was born yesterday 8). They obviously haven't seen my Werther's :I Do dealers just make this up as they go along? Does it vary from place to place? HELP :question:
    Get in touch with b14yrr, he has just registered and is looking to swap his cloth non heated seats mate.

Tell him I sent you. The seats and car used to be mine and were mint when I sold them!

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Cheers Brian, but seats now ordered! Appreciate your input though.

Eventually did deal with Douglas Park MINI, who matched Menzies prices and are literally 10mins from my house. HOWEVER.... I must point out to NMS members that Chris Swan from Menzies offered me a great deal straight from the off, with no messing about, whereas Park's initial quotes were just MINCE. I was all set to go to Menzies - Park's gave me the new prices when I took the car in for the Warranty/MOT work. Just shows you - never accept a first price even on work that you'd think was a 'standard' cost between Dealers!

Parks are being good at the moment with the Pre-Warranty-Expiry work (Steering Column, Track Rod End, Spotights - corroded mountings, Oxygen Sensor - hence Emissions Light on, Rear Washer Arm - which pees down the boot), with no quibbles, so I'm sticking with them. But Give Chris @ Menzies a shout if you want a 'No B.S.' quote. I promised to give him his due for his trouble! Fair's fair.

Hopefully I'll be all set for the 29th December Run. Needless to say, the Playmini Gear stays on, that Works Exhaust's far too refined. Everybody - bring your earplugs. Crombers and Marky C... just bring your ears!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    quote:Originally posted by ELFMAN

Cheers Brian, but seats now ordered! Appreciate your input though.

Eventually did deal with Douglas Park MINI, who matched Menzies prices and are literally 10mins from my house. HOWEVER.... I must point out to NMS members that Chris Swan from Menzies offered me a great deal straight from the off, with no messing about, whereas Park's initial quotes were just MINCE. I was all set to go to Menzies - Park's gave me the new prices when I took the car in for the Warranty/MOT work. Just shows you - never accept a first price even on work that you'd think was a 'standard' cost between Dealers!

Parks are being good at the moment with the Pre-Warranty-Expiry work (Steering Column, Track Rod End, Spotights - corroded mountings, Oxygen Sensor - hence Emissions Light on, Rear Washer Arm - which pees down the boot), with no quibbles, so I'm sticking with them. But Give Chris @ Menzies a shout if you want a 'No B.S.' quote. I promised to give him his due for his trouble! Fair's fair.

Hopefully I'll be all set for the 29th December Run. Needless to say, the Playmini Gear stays on, that Works Exhaust's far too refined. Everybody - bring your earplugs. Crombers and Marky C... just bring your ears!
    glad you got it sorted Euan.... bring on the burble.. :approve::approve::approve:

Gorbash12346
    big chris no b.s. ... that'll be the day hehe. nehow yeah was keeping an eye on your car while it was in but didn't really need to it went to a good tech

just watched him pull a mini engine out (big puddle anyone?) in the same amount of time it took me to remove an e46 windscreen

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    There are spies everywhere! The car will hopefully be back in on 10th Dec for the “Works” conversion.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

BigSwanMiniMan
    Gorbash12346 AKA The Slayer of MINI's,