NEW TYRES!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    snooze
    HI need to new tyres, anyone no whats best to get, got to be 205/45 r17 runflats? plus any places where there not too expensive!

Resident old yin.
    Try www.mytyres.co.uk for prices.

I know someone who has used this a few times, quick delivery. Then just pay cash at a tyre fitters you trust.

miniman06
    hi snooze im scott one of the team from menzies mini in stirling, i would recomend dunlop sport 9000 runflats 4 ur car. we currently have 2 in stock at 193.73 inc vat (each) perhaps not the cheapest but certainly one of the best all round tyres. just to let u know mate.

miniman06
    p.s formerly of kwik fit i know my stuff bout tyres.

euan
    Dunlops are good tyres (there was a LONG debate a while ago about which runflat was best). Just so you know - mytyres have that same tyre for 77 quid, inc delivery...

OBN
    £98.45 fitting charge? Mmmmm

Sweeney
    i got 2 of them supplied, fitted and balanced at £110 (all incl) each from a local tyre services depot.

Bignorm
    quote:Originally posted by miniman06

hi snooze im scott one of the team from menzies mini in stirling, i would recomend dunlop sport 9000 runflats 4 ur car. we currently have 2 in stock at 193.73 inc vat (each) perhaps not the cheapest but certainly one of the best all round tyres. just to let u know mate.

HOW MUCH THEY WILL NEVER SELL AT THAT

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by Bignorm

Originally posted by miniman06

I think you've made a mistake and put an extra "1" in front of that figure!

Even then that's hardly cheap! How much is fitting? Does that tyre come with a free Webspoke alloy wheel?

Marc
    I got two Dunlops fitted at Tyreservices in Altens. Cost £274.95 all in. These were SP Sport 9000 DSST tyres which were originally on my car. mytyres are selling them for £136.60 each so this is comparable. The ones mentioned earlier at £71.10 don't mention being runflats on the website so that's why I went with the DSST tyres as they were a direct replacement.

Don't know if they were cheaper anywhere else in Aberdeen but I have used Tyreservices before and my biggest concern was with the wheels getting damaged hence I went with who I trusted.