Cheeap Flights

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    GAJ
    Easyjet!

GAJ
    Not going till 20 May though!

Monsta Mo Mini
    Globespan are doing cheap flights direct from Edinburgh from April!

GAJ
    Only 2 a week though, didn't suit her ladyship!

Wul
    Calum - did that one already - for return flights your looking at about £239 per couple, return.

But you can go direct to Nice for about £100 each return

euan
    having done the flight thing EVERY week for a year, 60 quid with a proper airline is great. I flew BMI all the time, like them very much. planes don't always leave on time (but they never do I have discovered) but are near enough always on time when they land. Is it a social or buisness trip? Always willing to pass on some places worth going to I've found since I've been down here.

Mini Martyn
    quote:Originally posted by euan

having done the flight thing EVERY week for a year, 60 quid with a proper airline is great. I flew BMI all the time, like them very much. planes don't always leave on time (but they never do I have discovered) but are near enough always on time when they land. Is it a social or buisness trip? Always willing to pass on some places worth going to I've found since I've been down here.
    Social trip (going to see my Girlfreind) any places for dinner would be a great help thanks.

I think if i can book at £60 each time i will be quids in, as I was on the net the other night for about 1/2 hrs trying to find cheaper flights with no luck, thanks for everyones help and advise.

euan
    Where about are you looking places? I know some good places beside the West End (around Covent Garden as my work is right next to it), and some great ones in Wimbledon (seeing as I live there) and my other half stayed up in Clapham for a bit so can get some good places from her if they are any use.

Seeing as I was on expenses I've become a master of finding places that are good to eat for 25 quid a head so they are not hideously expensive either!

Monsta Mo Mini
    Belgos in Covent Garden is a great night out. We ended up in there for our Crimbo night out last year.

Mini Martyn
    Well she lives in Uxbridge but I am willing to travel into Central London for some good food them we could go clubing after, so any sugestions would be great, no real price range - shes worth it??!!