Runflat warning

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Went back to the garage this am and got the pressure checked. They were all reading slightly different! This happens to me all the time :blackeye: so think I'll get JC to check out the warning system. Just wonder how accurate these machines are!

P.S.
    Garage had electricity
    Wasnt same one as before Oxford Run :dead:
    Mechanic said he didn't know that the new mini had that kind of system,more sophisticated than in other cars. Guess they haven't had much new mini customers. Suppose some tyre fitters might have thought along the same lines as him but just kept silent - and nae doubt would argue black and white that yep the sensors were there when they put the tyre on

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Runflat system triggered again at the weekend. Found the tiniest leak at the side of one of the tyres put on at Colin's Tyres. I do remember Fiona once commenting that she wouldn't let these guys near her wheels. I think I will be joining her. Wouldn't believe a pair of relatively new tyres could have been so much damned bother. Causewayend appeared to have more up-to-date equipment for putting on these 'very hard to put on' tyres. They were also just marginally dearer than Colin's - £120 per tyre, though that was with 10 percent discount.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.