Hi all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Linda M
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Welcome sh@z, with ref to the driving lights i'm sure they would look ok, especially if you got the covers, they are black and would keep the look going.
    I'm sure Linda M will be dropping in soon, never works, just a lady of leisure and money to burn :evil: she will advise part number etc for the covers.
    Yeah, yeah, I wish !!!!
    Welcome Sh@z, you can see the covers on the link below.
    http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/index.php?gallery=Linda%20M

sh@z
    heh thanks for the link Linda... looks pretty good ...

I booked my mini in today to get stuff fitted and its going in a week tomorrow, cant wait , will get it back the same day so alls good. Im not gettin the Driving lights atm as im still not sure about them, nor the mesh grilled (keeping the bling bling ).

Thanks for all the advice guys