MINI FAIR 2007

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pink Lady
    Is anybody going to the mini fair in shroppshire in January, was reading about it last night, seemed like a good place to start for me...

PACMAN
    have you got more details on it :I:)

Pink Lady
    Hi pac long time no hear, yeh i was reading in the new mini mag, it on Jan 28th next year, its in staffordshire, and its for new and old minis, best show of car, stalls and other events it says, sounds alrite, am going to go and check it out.
    quote:Originally posted by PACMAN

have you got more details on it :I:)

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by Pink Lady

Is anybody going to the mini fair in shroppshire in January, was reading about it last night, seemed like a good place to start for me...
    You'd be better going to one of the runs we have , costs less and not as far to travel either .

Pink Lady
    Hey angus, am going to that dinner in cumbernauld next week, just a wee starter to meet a few folk. Will deffo being doing a run, waiting to see if my car is up for it, going in for an MOT at end of the month, once i find out its ok am deffor going to do something, any suggestions?
    quote:Originally posted by X30YES

quote:Originally posted by Pink Lady

You'd be better going to one of the runs we have , costs less and not as far to travel either .

X30YES
    Craig D has something on the 19th Nov , also Crombers on the 29th Dec .

Pink Lady
    Dont know if i'll be sober on the 29th, am off work for nearly 2wks at xmas! Woohooo
    quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Craig D has something on the 19th Nov , also Crombers on the 29th Dec .

We have been to the Staffordshire event 2 or 3 times (Neil was at Uni there) and it was very good. Excellent combination of old and new without any agro. It's all "indoors" at the Staffordshire Showground, which is handy in January. Long way to go though...4.5hrs each way!!

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    i would go have family down that way :) am going down that way 2 morw :)
    New sig coming soon

Pink Lady
    Thinking of staying overnight, so i dont drink and drive, its really a safety thing!
    quote:Originally posted by weefossy

We have been to the Staffordshire event 2 or 3 times (Neil was at Uni there) and it was very good. Excellent combination of old and new without any agro. It's all "indoors" at the Staffordshire Showground, which is handy in January. Long way to go though...4.5hrs each way!!