Hi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS Steve74. Best of luck with the new MINI, you're gonna love it
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Kirsty
    Welcome aboard Steve!! You will love your new MINI just be gently and patient!!!:) All good things come to those who wait!!!:approve:

Steve74
    One more day, can't wait!! Already thinking about upgrades....

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Steve74

One more day, can't wait!! Already thinking about upgrades....
    Now then, i may just be able to point you in the right direction having had a couple of mods done in the past 8)

Bonnie Scotland

Wul
    That's right BS - are you not appearing in that new Nip/Tuck programme on SkyOne?

Resident old yin.
    Hello there.

Another MINI bought from Eastern. Nearly everyone else on here from EDI seems to have bought from Dunedin.

Have fun woth the car when it arrives. My ONE seemed to get better all the way up to about 8k miles or so. I did have a loan S from Eastern with about 1300miles on the clock and it flew alright.

Is this your first MINI then? How long have you had to wait for it?

Resident old yin.
    Oh, and your spec looks fantastic.

Wul
    Not all of us Ken! Some of us were silly enough to go all the way to Hamilton to get our MINI's!

But welcome Steve - will keep me peepers peeled for you, what area of of edinburgh do you stay in?

Steve74
    Yup, this is my first Mini and I chose it after driving a lot of other cars. It was a close choice between the MCS and the 3.0 Z4 but the Mini drives so much better and is a bit more practical.

Chose the extra spec as I thought if I get one I may as well get all the gadgets that I really wanted. I bought it from Eastern as I used to work for Dunedin years ago before I went to Uni and they paid me so little that I thought I'd rather give the money to the competition!! They managed to source me a car to the right spec in only 6 weeks which was pretty good as even Park Lane (BMW direct!) was saying 3 months.

Just moved back to Edinburgh (Dean Bridge way) from London and it's nice to have such a cool wee car!!

Resident old yin.
    Amazing that the MINI drove better than a Z4. What didn't you like about it?

Welcome to Scotland BTW, I'm sure you'll like it better than London :)