Hi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Steve74
    Hello!

Just thought I'd say hi. I'm expecting my new Mini this week from Eastern in Edinburgh - it's been a long wait...

Does anyone have any experience of how long the car takes to run in before you get to experience it at its best?

Monsta Mo Mini
    Welcome aboard Steve. Nice to see another Edinburgh member!

The official line is 1500 miles and not over 4000revs. In my case, it didn't take long! 600 miles in the first week

Vosh
    Hello back!

Linda M
    Welcome to NMS :)

minidriver#1
    welcome. i was told 3000 miles below 4000rpm. Patience my son. Its worth it.

seany
    welcome to NMS mate.

Steve74
    It sounds like I might have to take a long drive in the first few days... I don't know if I have enough self control to cope for much longer! :)

minidriver#1
    i lost my self control once, but never again. lol

macblob
    Welcome to NMS

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    welcome to the mad house

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!