European Run

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    minidriver#1
    would anyone be interested if i was to arrange a European run for the summer of 2005? Say a week in length or something? Its a bit audacious but i reccon it would be awsome.

macblob
    Sounds interesting, but could be a lot of work to organise, mind you if a few people got involoved it would be do able. Sounds good to me

seany
    see what happians, put me down as a maybe.

Kirsty
    Hmmmm, sounds good!!:) Put me down as a maybe too!!!

minidriver#1
    i helped organise i coach trip across eastern Europe ; Germany and Poland 8 years ago. lol. So i'll see what happens. I can come up with a provisions itinerary and costings etc and then we can go from there. Just thought it would be cool.

broken_brian
    just a little idea a visit to the nurburghring could be fun

but i could be up for this as well

KJ, with the ferry from Rosyth,this is very possible. Sioban and I would be interested. At the right time of year a car and 2 people costs about £300 return, which includes a cabin; which is a lot cheaper than petrol to Dover and a hotel stop in both directions.
    What time of year were you thinking about??

minidriver#1
    Summer of 2005. If i can plan it in the coming months, i might recce it during the summer of this year. i dont want it to clash with the more traditional runs of course, so i'll have to plan that.

I'll also look into some sort of sponsorship and maybe a charity slant to things too. I've got all these ideas in my head i just need to put em down on paper. I'll do some brain storming and do a provisional plan sometime this week.

In the meanwhile, desitination suggestions would be most welcome. And thanks for the interest so far, it'll be legendary if its pulled off.

sh@z
    go kj go !!!

has to be done heheh

Sponsor & Jakey
    Good man KJ It'd sure be great to see something like this in the future. If dates, and work permit me, I may well be interested.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)