Fox damage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The other week a fox walking along a high wall jumped off and onto the roof of the mini:mad:, and now the roof has got two small dents on it. They are not very noticable, but you can see them if you look along the length of the car when the light reflects off it.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere I can get them fixed or should I just leave them alone and try to ignore them!:(

Thanks

Craig
    DS/B - Chilli pack - JCW Air Filter - Milltek - Eibachs - OMP Lower Brace - 19mm HSport - whalen - M7 16% Pulley - Speedlines

There is a company Called Dent Devils.

try this Guy

07702 162962 Martin Burke( NOT THE NEWS READER)

Or there was a company that someone else had teh details of that did a number of Minis At one of the Mini Meets a while ago..

Could do a search for "DENT" in the Forum..

All the best.

Bignorm
    hey craig try keith @ dent central number is 07789226321

Thanks guys, will let you know how I get on.
    DS/B - Chilli pack - JCW Air Filter - Milltek - Eibachs - OMP Lower Brace - 19mm HSport - whalen - M7 16% Pulley - Speedlines

soopercooper
    i work for arnold clark and the best person i can reccomend is brian from acci dent,this guy is a genius,im of today but il post his number tomorrow,where rare you from

you should phone your local hunt they will take good care of that fox

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    quote:Originally posted by deerslayer

you should phone your local hunt they will take good care of that fox
    or just get under Sheila's Wheels :dead:Poor.poor fox, I really didn't mean to kill it on the way home on Sunday :(

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

quote:Originally posted by soopercooper

i work for arnold clark and the best person i can reccomend is brian from acci dent,this guy is a genius,im of today but il post his number tomorrow,where rare you from
    Hi Brian, someone else had mentioned Acci dent to me and that they were up in East Kilbride. If this is the same one it would be ideal as I live in Hamilton. If you could post his number, that would be great!

Cheers

Craig

soopercooper
    here is brian from accidents number 07889900661.i thoroughly reccommend him,he done some dents on my mini and you would not beleive how good he is

Coop
    You get pellets for fox's.................