Mellow Yellow progress report

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sponsor & Jakey
    Good to see things are moving Kirsty, it won't be long until wee M.Y. is back to good as new
    By the way? You finished that Santa yet??? I'm starving :clown:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Kirsty
    Not yet Willie and I don't share my chocolate easily!! HEE HEE!!!:) Eaten some of the snow balls but keeping santa till last, good so far though!! Thank you!!! Yup you've guessed it I CANT SLEEP!!! Argghh!!! :disapprove:

sh@z
    Good to see some progress being made :) ... hopefully will get sorted without incident ... at least u have the chocolate to keep you company :)... women and chocolate u know heheh

Linda M
    Nice to hear the MY progress Kirsty, it won't be that long the way Christmas has flown by :) Just gorge on Chocolate

I never got that much of a chance to say Hi on the festive run but hope to get a chat on the next run :)

macblob
    Im not allowed choccy no more :((:disapprove:

Kirsty
    I know there wasn't much time to get to chat with all the faces but at least I know who to stay away from next time!! HEE HEE ONLY JOKING!!! It'll be good to get to know everyone better next time, I think the first run is probably overwhelming for anyone with all the new faces but next time I should be able to blether to folk more!!:) Sh@z you're right about the chocolate and poor wee macblob isn't allowed any!!:( Is that your new years resolution?? I've got too many to list!! HEE HEE!!!:) Oh by the way no other news on MY at the moment, gawd I'm sabotaging my own threads now with all this talk of chocolate!! Hee hee!!

macblob
    Was last yrs new yrs resolution when i found out i was diabetic lol

Still have some choccy when the gf aint lookin hehehehehe

Sponsor & Jakey
    I'm tellin', I'm tellin !!! :clown:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Kirsty
    Sorry guys!! Been really hectic at work and I've just crashed out at night when I get in!! Not so good about the diabetes, YOU MUST BEHAVE OR I'M TELLIN TOO!!!:mad:
    M.Y. goes in on the 26th for four days (not sure what I'm getting to drive as my hire car as long as it's not a F*** I don't mind!!!:) The other chaps insurance company had not been informed of the accident so david and Pat are very kindly filling out witness report things for me!!!:) So I'm not sure who'll end up paying for it all at this rate!! :mad:(think of fluffy bunnies and keep calm <whistles&gt:disapprove:

seany
    it is good you are getting the mellow yellow fix, wooy about the bill after.