Car Mats do you do the same

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Right then this is my routine for having car mats in my car.

I've got to have the velour ones but so that they do not get dirty I cover them with the rubber mats either the Mini ones of the JCW ones.

What about you what do you do.

Just velour, just rubber, both or after market.
    Cooper Coupe...

Sweeney
    Mine are the carpet/velour ones from brand new, given my daily activities at work they are more a shade of grey and getting rather worn so will probably buy some rubber or new ones soon

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    velour in the summer, rubber in the winter (that's mats before anyone starts.. )

X30YES
    I have the Rubber ones ( like the bottom of coke cans )the velour dont go well with your heels

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    I have the velour ones that came as part of the chilli pack. For the winter time and also if im going out surveying on a building site I take a piece of dark grey carpet that I cut to the exact shape of the mini mat. I put this on top of the mini mat and when it gets bad I just bin it and cut out another one.

Car
    Mini Cooper S
    quote:Originally posted by X30YES

I have the Rubber ones ( like the bottom of coke cans )the velour dont go well with your heels
    Lol you wearin heels noo angus!
    I have rubber wans in noo...but velour wans in summer

markyc
    quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Note - Check what kinda heels Angus is wearing the next time I see him :I
    I've got velour in summer and winter, new Cooper branded ones for summer and standard Mini ones for winter :approve: If it's real cr@p weather then it's Mini rubber ones :)

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Both:)

jayex
    quote:Originally posted by craigd

velour in the summer, rubber in the winter (that's mats before anyone starts.. )
    same

SAME
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN