Warranty

Tony
    Quick question.

hows long does the warranty last for?
    its 3 years isnt it??

thinking about my next car purchase, and want to make sure that everything is in place when i make the change.

and no,....its not a MINI. :evil:

Wul
    UK Warranty is three years Tony - not sure if it's mileage restricted though - will check the manual at lunchtime for you.

Tony - just checked - the warranty is for three years with unlimited mileage - however....

The third year has conditions - mainly that the car MUST be serviced at the appropriate intervals and by a MINI dealer with MINI parts, so this is where you have had the three TLC services before the end of the 3rd year and have to cough up the money yourself.

I'm thinking along the same lines i reckon selling the car with 6 months warranty left will make it worth a lot more than selling it once it's expired!

What car is next on the list?

Resident old yin.
    Booooooooooooo - get another MINI

Similar Threads

1. QUESTION on Warranty
    By snooze in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15th November 2006, 10:07 PM
  2. What warranty if any on wheels
    By Scottie in forum Dealer Questions Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 30th June 2006, 08:44 PM