any mini's for some drag racing?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Gorbash12346
    just as per the title i'm going up to crail for the 2nd time on the 5th of november for one of their thrash days(weather being dry...) to have a few more runs along the quarter mile after having had a few miltek goodies and a unichip fitted and mapped i'm hoping to severely decimate my old record of 17.121 @ 79.9mph
    so i thought i'd invite any coopers along to have a go and see if they can beat me

oh and thats coopers.... not cooper s' lol though basically it should just be a good laugh

website is www.crailraceway.co.uk and i was there on the 15th of october

me versus a lexus soarer... my first run ever :I didn't expect a win of course http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5osRxzJvw

Gorbash12346
    everyone chicken?

Car
    Mini Cooper S
    something else on that day!....Manky Thrash otherwise i might have gone...just doon the road fae me.... n i'd be in a S

PACMAN
    quote:Originally posted by sedgie

something else on that day!....Manky Thrash otherwise i might have gone...just doon the road fae me.... n i'd be in a S
    also on the manky thrash

Gorbash12346
    damn :'( i really wanted to have something to compare against :'(

PACMAN

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by PACMAN

If im free i'll come down. I have an MTH modded cooper and i'm keen to see if it made any difference to my car.

It would make an interesting race.

I'm not sure if I can yet though becasue I'm supposed to be going to Inverness. Might get out of it though.

Gorbash12346
    ok sounds good... now all i need to do is borrow my sisters wheels for the day... :S don't want to tear up my 18's again

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    quote:Originally posted by Gorbash12346

everyone chicken?
    I have a reletively standard orenge cooper,I'm not chicken but I will also be on the Manky thrash.

Come along its free and fun too.

Perhaps Tez will give you a run for your money in her Mini one

james f
    might bring the cooper up its pretty standard so should be a good pace setter