Interior Advice please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OBN
    Recommended cleaning products and procedures for keeping the interior spick and span

Nice and clean at the moment, kids have been banned from eating and drinking in the car, and I'm not allowed any rubbish in the door bins

X30YES
    I use`Interior Car Wipes ,and come in a plastic tin with a hole in the top that lets you pull one out at a time ...think they were from Asda but cant remember the brand . They work a treat .

Wul
    Hey OBN - List of products I use at present.

Leather - Meguiars Gold Class leather cleaner and dressing
    Fabric - MINI interior shampoo - dilute with water in a squirty bottle - last for ages; works well and smells nice.
    Plastic - Meguirs NXT vinyl dressing - one coat leaves a nice semi gloss effect.
    Glass - Wash up liquid in water - dry with a MF cloth then paper towel or newspaper.

In between full cleans I keep the interior smelling fresh with a squirt or two of Febreeze on the car mats.

Buy a 2" paint brush to dust the airvents and between the dials.

:)

OBN
    Excellent thanks Wul.

Is it ok to use the interior shampoo on the seats they've been Supaguarded.

Just for future reference don't plan on letting any dirty inside, just wish I could ban birds (of the feathered variety), bugs and dirt on the road

Wul
    You'd need to check the bumf on the supaguard - I reckon it will as in theory it's a dresisng which makes it easier to clean the dirt off the fabric.

euan
    OK Wul - what should I use on my alcantera?

Wul
    Silver spray paint!

euan
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

Silver spray paint!
    Pah, very helpful :)

Wul
    Sorry Euan - That's the faux suede stuff aint it?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I use the Meguiars leather wipes unbelieveable i know