Dealer Questions forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    lightbody
    Shouldn't it be called Menzies Question Forum? It implies that other dealers may answer too, and I don't recall that ever happening.

I do wonder, if Menzies weren't official sponsors, if other dealers would get involved in a competitive way...

Smitty
    And if other dealers got involved "in a competitive way" then we would get cheaper deals!!

Sweeney
    i believe there have been attempts for other dealers to get involved but i don't know the ins and outs of such events.

SpongeBob
    quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

i believe there have been attempts for other dealers to get involved but i don't know the ins and outs of such events.
    Me neither, but hope we do a job in answering queries etc,personally i'm hoping to get involved in runs and meets etc to get a better relationship with peeps on here,bit hard though as my 7 series doesnt really pass off as a Mini.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by lightbody
    Shouldn't it be called Menzies Question Forum? It implies that other dealers may answer too, and I don't recall that ever happening
    In an ideal world i'm sure Calum would like many more sponsors, but, until other franchises sign up it'll be limited to the only sponsor so far, hence the dealer forum name, it is open for others :)

Smitty
    quote:Originally posted by SpongeBob
    bit hard though as my 7 series doesnt really pass off as a Mini.
    Could easily pass as a large cruise liner!!!

SpongeBob
    quote:Originally posted by Smitty

bit hard though as my 7 series doesnt really pass off as a Mini.
    Could easily pass as a large cruise liner!!!
    Or a barge

OBN

quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

Me neither, but hope we do a job in answering queries etc,personally i'm hoping to get involved in runs and meets etc to get a better relationship with peeps on here,bit hard though as my 7 series doesnt really pass off as a Mini.
    Fit a couple of bonnet stripes, a fake grille and an air intake and i'm sure no-one would notice

SpongeBob
    Do you think i'll get away with it?

OBN

Do you think i'll get away with it?
    Of course, and you can even get yourself a discount on the parts!