Did you know this ...I never

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    X30YES
    The 18th of November is quite an important date , not only for the launch on the R56 , but by strange quirk of events it is the birthday of Alexander Arnold Constantine Issigonis ,The Father of the Mini was Born 18th Nov 1906 .
    It is fantastic that MINI/BMW still go to such lengths to connect to Mini history/heritage. Yes, they are selling cars...but I think there is some very honorable effort being expended here that is above and beyond.

Clare1
    Nice wee piece of info for a saturday morning!!

it must be really boring out on a rig ,but well spotted angus

Clare1
    He sure must have alot of spare time!!! lol

Angus should post a daily interesting Fact for us all (something that not many people will know)!!

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by Clare1

(something that not many people will know)!!
    Angus , for Clare that wont be hard , something like today is .............saturday, sunday etc:evil:

Clare1
    Cheekybaldybugger

Ive got an interesting fact...on the 19th November its auld broons birthday! His 40th party details will be posted soon!

Mini Me
    oh, you crossed the line Beanzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Clare1
    Just stepped over it just a teeny weeny bit!! lol

Mini Me
    40 ma erse !!!!!!!!!

ment to say , have you checked out off topic and banter at the Hoff :question:[?}

Clare1
    Huh?