Run to St Andrews :: Sunday 29th Feb 2004

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    Steve74
    Just wanted to say what an excellent run St. Andrews was and it was nice to meet you all for the first time. Looking forward to the next run... Will post the pics soon!

Mini Martyn
    Ment to mention, on the way back to Glasgow the Monkey and I over took a wee old lady who gave us the finger as wee over took, not very freindly I thought!!:evil:

Sponsor & Jakey
    Bad monkey, no banana :blackeye:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Jeff
    Sounds like a good day oot, hopefully get along to the next meet!!

phantom
    Bored everyone at work today with all the stories about the run :evil:, hi to steve 74, Im Chris who was parked in front of you at the start, red cooper white roof and sunroof, I have found a web site for roof graphics for minis with sunroofs, OH DEAR !!!!! , hope Alison my wife doent see this.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Sean and Una, thanks for organising another fine MINI day out. They say the sun shines on the righteous - we must be the exception that proves the rule!

Now driving my “Lightweight” S - that's right, I washed the dust off. Now only 190 miles till it's run in. (Twitches eyebrows and lets out “Dr. Evil” never-ending laugh).

Nice to see everybody again, and good to see the new faces. Onwards and Upwards, folks!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Looks like i missed out on a great run :evil: well done to seany and una for organising the latest NMS event :) Who's next