JCW S Review in Autocar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Linda M
    Autocar out today has a great review on the JCW S....4 pages then there's a bit on the Cabrio AND they done a reader poll on Europes best cars, guess where the MINI came ???? WELL go get your copy

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M

Autocar out today has a great review on the JCW S....4 pages then there's a bit on the Cabrio AND they done a reader poll on Europes best cars, guess where the MINI came ???? WELL go get your copy
    See this thread on Mini2 http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26973&perpage=20&pagenu mber=1 scroll down and see my comment and then read on to see the slagging i took for my comments.

Seems that there are far too many personal posts on MINI2 nowadays.

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
    I've noticed for awhile that some of the threads on MINI2 get personal, folk need to think before they type!
    Noticed someone mentioned Autoexpress has a works feature to.

Julz
    Ah bugger Linda, didn't realise you'd put this in! I've put in a couple of quotes in the news bittie though!:I

Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

See this thread on Mini2 http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26973&perpage=20&pagenu mber=1 scroll down and see my comment and then read on to see the slagging i took for my comments.

Seems that there are far too many personal posts on MINI2 nowadays.
    Thought you handled the situation with remarkable decorum Alan, doubt I could have remained so calm. Still, at least the guy had the decency to apologise.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

sh@z
    I just read that reply, and the s works looks wicked....

It should have had those awesome 18" JCS wheels on it tho, ive seen a picture on the john cooper site and they are superb.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Sh@z, probably the reason for no 18" alloys will be due to the handling and overall performance of the 16" ones.
    18" are more for looks than ride quality

Bonnie Scotland

sh@z
    they had 17's on the one tested didnt they, the multi spoke titanium studded ones?

Also uses same tires as mine which got a thumbs up (pirelli run-flat Euphori)

Linda M
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

Ah bugger Linda, didn't realise you'd put this in! I've put in a couple of quotes in the news bittie though!:I
    Julz, In hindsight I should've put this thread in the news section but as usual I was rushing about :I

Linda M
    Just got a copy of Autoexpress and there's another good JCW 4 pager plus the front cover is taken up with loads of MINI's
    Ohhhhhhhh, I am SO tempted :evil: