Xmas Cracker 2 - December 29th

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    quote:Originally posted by Clare1

Sorry I didnt make it guys, I forgot I had promised to go shopping with my best friend yesterday for New Year outfits

Sounds like you all had a blast! :)
    Aye right :) , more like 'clubbin' it the night before

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Thanks for the pic's if that does not make you buy a
    Mini then nothing will......
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    First time I've got to the PC since the run...

Top job big man! Even the rain can't stop us! speaking of which.. that rain was mental!
    good to see some of the usual suspects again, shame Mr Playmini couldn't make it.. so I settled being stuck behind the Scooby [;] Brilliant noise!

we even made it to IKEA in edinburgh and back home again.. and I survived with change from £20!!

we'd also like to thank the wee scrote in the black Puma (T 791 ASE)with the 17" alloys who tried to ram us coming back past dunfermline. he shot past us as I was pulling in from overtaking someone, I hadn't got the car across the white lines when he screamed past and pulled in right in front of us, so I quite reservedly flashed him, so he decided to thank me for letting him know whe was being dangerous by slamming his brakes on so we had to go round him, then swerving the car at us as we did. Charming young gentleman.:disapprove:

See y'all soon!! :)

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    all ways one arse on the road tho !!!!!!
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Aye but feel sorry for him he's driving a Puma! I had one when I worked for ford, and they thought I’d be delighted but just one day with it and a drive down to Greenock and I came back and gave them back the keys, I said sorry but I’ll use my Honda.

Truly awful car…..rear visibility, the door mirrors, the usual ford interior.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!