Wul Is Real

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Met Wul in the McD's car park in Arbroath today, just to make sure he was real we even shook hands

Many thanks Wul for transporting the mats, there braw, i just know i'm gonna have to get the rears now :)

Bonnie Scotland

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Wait till you see the rears BS you will wonder why they bothered making them There absolutely titchy :) The front drivers one is quite clever around the pedals though where they've change the pattern from an 'inny' to an 'outy' so that the water doesn't collect in puddles around your heels :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Wul
    Yup - that's two people on here verified my existence in the last week now!

You never know - i might even turn up at a run sometime too!

<or have i taken that too far now? >

Glad to see you never had too far to get home alan - that's me just back in the office now!

No worries on the mats - i wouldn't bother with the rears - there will be more mud on the seats and carpet than on the mats!