HARRY FAIRBAIRN MINI

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    The new Harry Fairbairn showroom is now open in Burnfield Road in Giffnock Glasgow. Quite an impressive site and they also have a GP sitting for anybody who hasn't seen the car in the flesh. (well it was there on Wednesday)

Get down there!

Ivano

OBN
    When I was there on Wed they had the painters in using one of those electric lift platforms on wheels, to do some work in the showroom. I suggested they should stick some stripes and a grille on it.

Then they could show people how to spot a fake mini.

Sweeney
    pmsl, bet they just pulled a face?

aka arnold crap

lightbody
    It is impressive, and its nice to see the MINI not tacked on as side-line to a BMW showroom for once.

From what I can make out Arnold, who I have no time for either, is leaving Harry's to run themselves. There's no sign of any Arnold input yet. They know that Harry Fairbairn have a stronger image/quality than Arnold Clark does (wouldn't be hard).

SpongeBob
    I always thought that Bmw would never sell to Arnold Clark(he's tried a couple of time to buy a Bmw franchise) as he does his own in house training etc but just goes to show you never know in this business

i got from fairbairns but i didnt no it was arnold crap never again