Big Butt photos

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Wonder how many people clicked on this post hoping for something totally different. :evil::clown:

Julz or anyone, could you send me a link to a page with photos of BabyB on it? I know there's been loads of them posted but I can only find a couple of the Dundee cruise and they don't have the best pics of 'er. I've got a mate who says you can't really mod a MINI (in his humble opinion). I think a few pics of BabyB would shut him up.

BS I've not really seen any pics of your car (apart from the cool amp) so you could you help me out too?

Thank you both (and anyone else who thinks they can assist)

Julz
    There's a thread in the general discussion bit called 'Fat Club' which has a few pics that were taken whilst visiting Mr. Zoooooom!!:clown: Hopefully they'll prove to your mate that you CAN modify a mini!!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Col, this is Julz's link http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=556

I've sent you a few pictures via e-mail

Bonnie Scotland

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    YAY! Thanks guys. <rubs hands together and cackles wickedly> Don't you love it when you get to totally and utterly dump on someones argument. :clown::evil::approve: