aero kit back bumper stickers and aero kit skirt

V17RYN
    just noticed the stickers on the aero back bumper of my car are damaged and through to the paint, must have happened whilst i was powerhosing the car havent had this problem before, was wondering what it would cost for replacement stickers,also my drivers side aero skirt is a bit loose this is the second time this has happened , i was told i needed new clips, and charged about £10 the last time from john clark , i dont think iam doing anything to make the clips break, has anyone else had the same problem with the aero kit. if anyone has any advice or knows the cost of the replacement stickers i would be grateful . thanks

X30YES
    re , loose aero kit ...where is it loose ?, if its along the door sill,lift it and apply double sided tape , if its at the sides/front its the clips . Make sure you get aero skirt clips I think they are bigger than S clips

Similar Threads

1. jcw wheels + aero front bumper
    By AeroJonny in forum Wanted
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17th March 2007, 02:54 AM
  2. Aero Side skirt - Attn Norm
    By PACMAN in forum Dealer Questions Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12th September 2006, 08:34 PM