Hi there everyone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Maxxed Ross
    Hi there, I'm Ross (big gordy's sprog)

I'm a student just now in glorious (!) Aberdeen. Anyone else from this neck of the woods?

seany
    hi and welcome to NMS

Linda M
    Welcome Ross :) I saw your grandad walking his doggies in Bonnybridge today, he glimpsed at me and my MINI. I would've liked to have said hello but was running late for my hair appointment :I

Vosh
    Hello and welcome!

Quik_Mini
    Ello Ross, welcome to NMS

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Ello Junior All we need is your mum to come on line and that will be the whole mini owning 'Stewart' clan members of NMS :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Maxxed Ross
    Mum on the net! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Radical concept I know :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Fontal
    Welcome to the nut house:clown:

Fontal

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    A'right Ross? How's it goin? Welcome to NMS. Will probably see you on one of the runs provided your Mum lets your Dad borrow her car.