Photo's Anyone.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    How about getting a listing of our cars on the web page. Like showing my car on the web page .. Get your photos Out and Share your mini with the world..

Cheers brian.

Monsta Mo Mini
    Have you checked out the gallery pages yet Brian??..I think you might find what you're looking for...including your baby!
    http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/gallery.html

Tony
    but there aint no pics of my wee motor yet :(

Tony
    although another cool way of doing it would be to have a feature car.
    we could all take a turn, submit photos and specs of our cars, what we have done to them, how much its cost, what we are planning etc.
    a bit 'max power',...maybe, but it would show-case our babies and give others ideas of what they can do to theirs as well.

Monsta Mo Mini
    Good idea! Who's first?

We should try and beat GoMINI and do a wee feature on Alan' or Julz's cars....for starters.....

I was planning on adding a features section in the New Year to give the rest of the site a bit more content beyond the event coverage.

Quik_Mini
    hehe yea this seems like a great idea. Good to see you have bigger plans for the site.. Just out of interest how come some people are sponsers:question:

Hmm me thinks I talk a little too much by the looks of things, don't like how my name is on like practically every post, me thinks I will need to quiet down a little. :):clown:

Tony
    yup, i think the bonnie scotland mobile or the julz mobile needs to go first. it would be great to get the 'inside story' - specs, wicked pictures, the full bifta. who knows where it will all end.........
    ill have a shot at some time in the future, but lets get the big hitters in first.

Monsta Mo Mini
    quote:Originally posted by Quik_Mini

hehe yea this seems like a great idea. Good to see you have bigger plans for the site.. Just out of interest how come some people are sponsers:question:
    See the donate button at the bottom of the main pages. Once you donate, you become a sponsor.

Quik_Mini
    oooo cool, i think I will be up or that, need to play me part hehehe :)

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    See that Gordy??? Only 54 posts and he's gonna put his hand in his pocket!