Wee Dougie's Off On His Travels

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    That's the wee fella off to Mini Sport for the start of his adventure, after there mikeythemini will be picking him up and installing a wee stereo before i drop off the new S for the ice reinstall and drive the wee fella home
    Won't get him back until the 23rd October when i'm back from Baku

Oh What you getting Done?

suppose you have to Go To Baku to pay for all this New Bits... But the Best thing about Old school Minis is there Fairly Cheap... for parts I mean....

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000
    Well, a 1430 engine conversion, Quaife LSD, full poly bushing kit, adjusta ride suspension, negative camber kit, upgraded brakes, short shift kit i think that's it

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000
    Well, a 1430 engine conversion, Quaife LSD, full poly bushing kit, adjusta ride suspension, negative camber kit, upgraded brakes, short shift kit i think that's it
    Aye , for now !!!

duncan
    Spotted!

Saw him in Arbroath this afternoon!

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Cant wait to see him finished

Great photo Duncan

duncan
    Its no David Bailey shot right enough!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Hey nice one, i meant to take my camera to meet the transporter but forgot don't he look lonely, he only just managed to get on the ramps they were a bit wide and more meant for family saloon cars

The guy has to make a wee list to show any dents, sratches and rust etc, just in case it's claimed it was damaged during trasnport, he was amazed, the car is absolutely mint a real credit to his previous owner (s) :approve:

duncan
    Here's the other pic i managed.

Again, not the best, but wasn't really expecting to see your Mini on the back of a transporter!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Minisport have confirmed they have received the car and that the wee man's heart has been ripped out he's on a ventilator whilst his new heart is installed
    The doc says he will make a full recovery
    I'll get me coat :I