Wanted - Cooper or Cooper S - Now sorted!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

what about my parklane better seats you will not get it has the jcw sound kit and upgraded ice done by mikethemini. if interested post on here as I am on me hols
    So much for 'I am not selling the Parklane':I

The Dogfather
    I've got to wait until the middle of next week before I can buy owt, otherwise I'd have been interested in your Cooper, Alan.

I doubt I could afford the PL, Fi as I'm only looking to spend 12k max at the moment. The plan is for a MINI and a.n.other car (dog transport).

I nearly bought an A2 today (1.6 FSI), and I'm now considering a Brabus ForFour Smart, a lot of performance for the money (secondhand).

If I buy the other car first then it might be a new R56 Cooper S next year once we've got the new house sorted. I'm still not sure of the looks but its not as pricey as I first thought now I've seen the option list.

I really wanted the Alfa Brera, but doesn't look like I'll be able to afford one even next year :(. We've decided to go for a bigger house, one with a garage.

Nenah

what about my parklane better seats you will not get it has the jcw sound kit and upgraded ice done by mikethemini. if interested post on here as I am on me hols
    Fiona...I thought I had first dibs on your Park Lane..?

If you're seriously selling PM me!

nenah on my hols at the moment but parklane is for sale available anytime. I am sure we could do a deal pm me your mobile no and I will text you details of car and all that is fitted. getting a new style cooper so parklane at the moment would be traded in.
    Cooper Coupe...

The Dogfather
    Well that sounds like Nenah's sorted

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

I've got to wait until the middle of next week before I can buy owt, otherwise I'd have been interested in your Cooper, Alan.

I doubt I could afford the PL, Fi as I'm only looking to spend 12k max at the moment. The plan is for a MINI and a.n.other car (dog transport).

I nearly bought an A2 today (1.6 FSI), and I'm now considering a Brabus ForFour Smart, a lot of performance for the money (secondhand).

If I buy the other car first then it might be a new R56 Cooper S next year once we've got the new house sorted. I'm still not sure of the looks but its not as pricey as I first thought now I've seen the option list.

I really wanted the Alfa Brera, but doesn't look like I'll be able to afford one even next year :(. We've decided to go for a bigger house, one with a garage.
    <confused> even more now ...no wonder you cant get a car , with all the options and changes you make

The Dogfather
    I buy the car I get the best deal on, the A2 was a good car but I asked for an extra 6 months warranty, it didn't happen so I walked away. If I don't get the deal I want on the Brabus or MINI then I'll move on. That's why it pays to have plenty of options......

The only time I don't push really hard for a deal is if I'm buying from a private seller.

Nenah

nenah on my hols at the moment but parklane is for sale available anytime. I am sure we could do a deal pm me your mobile no and I will text you details of car and all that is fitted. getting a new style cooper so parklane at the moment would be traded in.
    You have mail! I want my own Mini again...since John's been offshore I've had a quite a few awesome drives in the GP (that will teach you to leave the key's babe! :I) and really miss having my own Mini! The GP is a bloody amazing and far better to drive than Winnie but its too tempting to speed - a Park Lane will suit me just fine :approve:

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    :(

The Dogfather
    Sorted, been offered a great deal on a nearly new Brabus Smart Forfour, I'll be test driving the car for the first time on Thursday in Glasgow and if its any good I'll pick it up next week.

Pretty good performance for just over £11,000 - 0-60 in under seven seconds.