Wanted - Cooper or Cooper S - Now sorted!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    The Dogfather
    Long story but looks like we'll be needing two cars so my plan for an Alfa is buggered.

However that means I'm now looking for either a Cooper, One D 88bhp or Cooper S, must have less than 30k, be unmodified bar normal MINI extras and an extra bonus if you have recaros/JCW seats. Colours I'll consider are P/W, BEP, Red, Hyper Blue, Yellow, Black or DS.

Budget is up to 12k depending on the car PM me with spec and your best price. I'll match trade in prices allowing you to negotiate a discount if the price is just above book price.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    You just missed mine, unless you can come up with £12,750 in the next day or so, huge spec with 14,500 miles

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon
    Long story but looks like we'll be needing two cars so my plan for an Alfa will have to wait till next year.

However that means I'm now looking for either a Cooper, One D 88bhp or Cooper S, must have less than 30k, be unmodified bar normal MINI extras and an extra bonus if you have recaros/JCW seats. Colours I'll consider are P/W, BEP, Red, Hyper Blue, Yellow, Black or DS.

Budget is flexible depending on the car PM me with spec and your best price. I'll match trade in prices allowing you to negotiate a discount if the price is just above book price.

You must be the only person that posts when an idea comes into your head,long long before you have thought it threw

You ask for everyones opinion on all your ideas and then go do something completely different:clown:

X30YES
    Make up your mind man , do you want a mini or not ...and what will you be after next week :question:...(you can have a DS JCWS ,5000 miles ,JCW leather seats etc if you like ) !!

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Make up your mind man , do you want a mini or not ...and what will you be after next week :question:...(you can have a DS JCWS ,5000 miles ,JCW leather seats etc if you like ) !!
    Have you ever considered a helicopter or perhaps your own steam train?

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Get a GP,plenty room for your dog and the Gas Bottle

what about my parklane better seats you will not get it has the jcw sound kit and upgraded ice done by mikethemini. if interested post on here as I am on me hols
    Cooper Coupe...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop
    what about my parklane better seats you will not get it has the jcw sound kit and upgraded ice done by mikethemini. if interested post on here as I am on me hols
    Get the order book out I reckon a new S on the way 8)

nope new cooper
    Cooper Coupe...

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by john

Get a GP,plenty room for your dog and the Gas Bottle