2007 MINI Diesel

Clare1
    As you all know the MINI Diesel will be out next year, alongside the MINI One in April.:)
    I cant say what the Diesel will be but...

The 'New' MINI Diesel wont be a MINI One anymore...Neither will it be a CooperS.

As with the previous Diesel, there wont be as many allocations for these as the petrol MINI has. Anyone who is interested in securing one of the first build slots, please contact myself.

So a One S-D then
    Do you have any pricing info (or any other details!) yet Claire?

quote:Originally posted by Clare1

As you all know the MINI Diesel will be out next year, alongside the MINI One in April.:)
    I cant say what the Diesel will be but...

The 'New' MINI Diesel wont be a MINI One anymore...Neither will it be a CooperS.

As with the previous Diesel, there wont be as many allocations for these as the petrol MINI has. Anyone who is interested in securing one of the first build slots, please contact myself.

Clare1
    Allen, i dont have any other information as yet. . .Will keep you updated though!!!

X30YES
    Try here for some info on the Diesel , its not hot news but it might help you , also you might like to read
    this older info

Clare1
    Hmm some info there but always be wary of information from sites like this...

ie, the Coupe story!

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by Clare1

Hmm some info there but always be wary of information from sites like this...

ie, the Coupe story!
    Exactly ... (smoke and fire tho )