xenons

Anyone else with xenons fed up having no light when they want to wash the screen.???

Picture this

Your screen is alittle dirty...
    it is dark you have your Xenons on giving you Brill light.
    slight Screen wash little bit of water and BLACK OUT......not only Once but Twice...

How annoying..

Think they should make it so you have to hold on the Screen to make them work or something..

Grumble over thanks
    Feel better now.
    Brian

morrisminiminor
    Mine seem to work OK. You could drown in the water sprayed on the headlamps though. Got to keep filling up the reservoir
    morrisminiminor

Quik_Mini
    Yea never really seemed to find any problem like that with mine.. Dims the light a little, but not really too noticable... Yea I hate how you only get 3-5 sprays with it...