Insurance for the full value

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Vosh
    After discovering that Elephant and some other insurance compies don't cover for options, ie: Chilli pack and only cover the base value of the car ie: car gets nicked I only get a cheque for £11,700, can anyone direct me in the direction of a good insurance company?

This driving me nuts arguing with people that they are factory fitted etc but they all but hanging up on me. :mad:

Julz
    Adrian Flux are good, I'm £900 with everything covered!!

Vosh
    Cheers Julz. I'll give them a go.

Must apologise for my first post, just re-read it and the typing is all over the place. Was a bit frustrated when typing it!

Wul
    Mini insurance offer insurance for a chilli pack - as do priviledge (Royal Bank of Scotland)

Resident old yin.
    I believe that Directline cover extras as they ask what ones are fitted to the car. Please let me know if you know otherwise.

Quik_Mini
    Cheapest quote I have been given is from Tescos insurance......

Tahra
    We went through the AA who were pretty good, I think our Coop was under £300 despite being Chillied and a few others - was able to negotiate a different excess too, unfortunately not an option when we changed to an S.......

Vosh
    The AA quoted me £1300! I hung on them...

Quik_Mini
    Hehe I think alot of companies are better for different types of people, for example, tescos are good for young drivers because they don't really care that much about age, they just wack on a larger exess to make up for the lower quote.. But I have heard that Diamond insurance is good, but only for females... And Henry Brothers recommend Bell Direct.

Vosh
    I hung 'UP' on them. Can't type today at all...